COVID - 19 Response & PostponementsCurrent Update: July 30, 2020
As Theatre in the Country reopens, please take a moment to explore our
Covid-19 Patron Preparedness Plan
This 2-minute video gives a quick over view of our Covid-19 upgrades to help keep your theatre experience safe and enjoyable.
For a more detailed explanation please see below
- Lobby is now divided in half by a large drape
- There will be distancing markers reminding groups to stand 2 meters apart
- Ticket taking will now take place farther into the theatre
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be available throughout the theatre
- All tickets will now be scanned with a no contact scanner
- Masked staff members will direct you to your seats
- Tables set 2 people, and set 2m or more apart
- Concesseion items and Fine Wine Friday selections will be brought to your table by wheeled cart
- Tables can be moved into configurations of 4 or 6 for larger groups
- No single group can be more than 6 patrons
- 50 patron maximum: 40 @ Tables and 10 Theatre Only
GETTING YOUR FOOD
- Tables will be directed to food service area four at a time
- Please note distance makers for each group
- Tech area will now be draped to reduce contact
- Coffee, tea and punch service will now be non-contact
FOOD SERVICE AREA
- Food will be added to your plate by a masked and gloved catering team member
- Please note distance makers for each person moving through the line
- You select the food and the amount you want
- Clean touch-free plate is handed to you as you head back to your seat
One-way lobby exit will serve as line up for area for restrooms
Women to line up on the left, and men on the right
- Only 2 people per restroom at a time
Distance markers in use
Return to theatre through break in the drape
- Please remember to throughly wash your hands
We appreciate you taking the time to read up on our reopening preparations.
If you have any questions about our reopening or anything else then please use the form below to contact me directly.
We deeply appreciate your support,
Reg & Erin Parks
TIC ENQUIRY FORM
If you prefer you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
TIC’s PREVIOUS COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENTS
Theatre in the Country COVID-19 Response & Show Postponements (As of April 2nd, 2020)
It is with a sad heart that Theatre in the Country must announce that we will be postponing all events, shows and rehearsals until further notice as we await updates on group gatherings from our health and safety officials.
Please note that the remaining 4 shows of our 2020 Season will go forward as planned as soon as it is deemed safe to do so.
(Dinner with Friends, Catch Me If You Can – The Musical, The Odd Couple – Female Version & Holiday Inn)
If this means extending these shows into 2021 then we will make that accommodation as well.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these complicated times.
From all of us at TIC we wish you and yours health and peace.
We want to thank our fantastic patrons for their ongoing support of our theatre company and likewise our performers, tech team, ushers and catering staff, who all were in rehearsals and preparations for our upcoming shows.
Like all performance spaces we will be following the mandates and guidelines coming from health and government officials to keep our patrons and participants safe.
> All tickets,Season Passes and bookings will be honoured when the theatre re-opens.
> Current ticket holders will be contacted for priority and advanced booking as soon as new show dates are finalized.
> Your tickets will automatically be transferred to the matching new date from your original ticket (ie: if you booked a ticket on the Opening Friday night, then you will be book in the same seat for the Opening Friday of the new show dates). HOWEVER, if that date no longer works for you then you will be given opportunity to choose a new date and seats before the show is made available to the public.
Please know that we deeply appreciate your patience during these uncertain times. We look forward to having you back with us as soon as the Covid-19 Crisis has passed, and we can start to enjoy theatre together again.
We will be checking the box office email (email@example.com) and phone messages (604-259-9737) regularly throughout the shut down.