AuditionsYou can be a star!
OUR NEXT AUDITIONS – RUMORS by Neil Simon
LOCATION: Friends Langley Vineyard Church – 5708 Glover Rd, Langley, BC
DATES: SUNDAY JUNE 3rd & MONDAY June 4th
NEEDED for your Audition:
- Email headshot (or picture) and resume (or list of shows) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sides will be sent out to you once you have requested an audition time. Please be familiar with the material.
- Please come early to fill out audition form.
A FEW NOTES ABOUT THE SHOW
- Regular Rehearsals will run through July and August on Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays
- We will do our best to accommodate planned holidays over the summer for performers
- The show will run for 3 weeks: September 6-22
- Please use the form to the left to sign up for an audition slot – Please be as flexible as you can
- Sides will be sent out to you once you have been confirmed with an audition time.
- If you wish to audition but are not available for any of the dates please use the form to left to let us know that. No promises, but we will do what we can.
- We would love to real life couples audition.
Characters ages are open from 25-55+, but they all have to look like they could be friends.
Ken Gorman: Male, A well-spoken, handsome attorney. A bit high strung.
Chris Gorman: Female, Ken’s elegant and attractive wife. A bit high strung.
Lenny Ganz: Male, An accountant who has just wrecked his brand new BMW. Irascible, sarcastic, and very likeable.
Clair Ganz: Female, Lenny’s gossip-monger, attractive wife. A Westchester, New York housewife type.
Ernie Cusak: Male, A smug psychiatrist.
Cookie Cusak: Female, Ernie’s wife and a cooking show host with a bad back. She has a very dramatic, physical personality.
Glenn Cooper: Male, An ambitious, polished man preparing for a run for the state senate.
Cassie Cooper: Female, A jealous type. Glenn’s trophy wife. Insecure, sexy, shrewish.
Officer Pudney: Male or Female, A rookie cop.
Officer Welch: Male or Female, A vigorous, straight- talking, veteran police officer.
DIRECTOR: Charles Harris
PRODUCER: Reg Parks
PRODUCTION MANAGER: Hillary Frew
STAGE MANAGER: TBA