Theatre in the Country’s newest adventure!
Meet the suspects, examine the clues, try to figure out who-done-it.
All while enjoying a delicious dinner.
ONE NIGHT ONLY
Isn’t Tigh O’Malley the place where the good folk of Killkinney, Galway come for a few jars of an evening? And don’t they enjoy hearing tales and telling new ones? And now there’s a new tale…did y’hear the pub owner, Paddy O’Malley’s been found dead? And that they’re suspecting’ it’s murder?
Ticket prices are $50 for adults (no tax or extra fees). $35 for children from 10-18.
(Not suitable for younger children. Mild adult themes during Irish Eyes)
Any questions please call us at 604-259-9737 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How the evening works
- You arrive at the venue and are welcomed by your hosts. Take your seat and get ready for your adventure.
- The mystery officially begins when someone announces that there has been a murder! There are 8 suspects and you have been enlisted to hear them out and see if you can determine who the guilty party is!
- The 8 suspects introduce themselves and give an opening statement.
- Time for your first course.
- After the first course you will receive more information and the first round of questions and answers has begun. You are encouraged to ask questions of the suspects, but may simply listen as others do as well.
- Time for your main course.
- After you eat, more information will be brought to light, and you will have another chance to ask questions in an effort to ferret out the killer. Once that round of questions is complete it is…
- Time for dessert
- This is a chance to make final suggestions to your table mates, or even interact with the suspects yourself – if you dare.
- After dessert every table will be asked to complete a solution sheet to help sove the crime.
- At the end of the evening the real murderer will be exposed, and prizes award to the tables who had the right solution.