Theatre in the Country’s newest adventure!
This event has been postponed due to
building renovations (New Lobby and Bathrooms – YEA!!!!!)
This event will now be held on October 18th and 19th – Get your tickets today!!!
Two foul and very different murders have
It is up to you to solve them.
Meet the suspects, examine the
clues, try to figure out who-done-it.
All while enjoying a delicious dinner.
TWO NIGHTS ONLY
OCT 18th – Murder at Whittington Hall – 1930’s England
OCT 19th – A Pirate Murder – 1670’s Caribbean
Choose from two unique settings
(or come to both – we won’t judge)
FRIDAY, OCT 18th @ 6:30 PM
SATURDAY OCT 19th @ 6:30 PM
You are dining at the prestigious Whittington Hall as a
guest of the Earl.
Suddenly a scream is heard, and a body is found. It’s up
to you and your collegues to solve this crime, and save
the reputation of Whittington Hall.
Deep in the heart of the Caribbean on an uncharted
island there has been a killing.
You and your shipmates are on edge, the stakes are
high: Figure out who the murderer be or become fish
bait yeself. Arrrggghhh! All hands on deck!
Ticket prices are $50 for adults (no tax or extra fees). $35 for children from 10-18.
(Not suitable for younger children. Mild adult themes druing Whittington Hall)
Any questions please call us at 604-259-9737 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How the evening works
- You arrive at the venue are are welcomed by your hosts. Take your seat and get ready for your adventure.
- The mystery official begins when someone announces that there has been a murder! There are 8 suspects and you have been enlisted to hear them out and see if you can determine who the guilty party is!
- The 8 suspects introduce themselves and give an opening statement.
- Time for your first course.
- After the first course you will recieve more information and the first round of questions and answers has begun. You are encouraged to ask questions of the suspects, but may simply listen as others do as well.
- Time for your main course.
- After you eat, more information will be brought to light, and you will have another chance to ask questions in an effort to ferret out the killer. Once that round of questions is complete it is…
- Time for dessert
- This is a chance to make final suggestions to your table mates, or even interact with the suspects yourself – if you dare.
- After dessert every table will be asked to complete a solution sheet to help sove the crime.
- At the end of the evening the real murderer will be exposed, and prizes award to the tables who had the right solution.